Wednesday, December 22, 2010

How will I Change the World?

This is the last question I was asking myself while watching my Mom in the Intensive Care Unit. (For a little more detail, see Dec 18, 2010 post)
I know that one person can change the world.  Famous people may change nations or history. Gandhi decided to protest the British taxes by marching to the sea, and thousands followed him. But he would have walked alone.

Most of us won’t have that scope of impact.  Still, we can have the same kind of impact, if we will. How will I change the world? What will be my cause? Will I walk alone if necessary? Is my belief strong enough?

Even if I can't change the whole world, or even our nation, how will I change my world? Will I leave this place better than I found it? really? how? specifically. What will really change because I made it change?
Please tell me how you're changing your part of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment